Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trying this again....

Ok, so I'm trying this again.  Having a blog and posting pictures shouldn't be that hard.  But apparently for me it is.  So I'm going to try this again!!

I have found this great blog!!  Operation Write Home.  Where you make home made cards for the troops. So they have a challenge today to make Anniversay cards.  I made a bunch last night.  So I'm going to attempt to post a picture of one that I liked.  Please let this work!!

YAY me!!  LOL I did it!  Now I can get back to blogging! 

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging and to Operation Write Home. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Good pic of a great card! (From an American living in Canada :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! Your anniversary card is wonderful!! So glad you discovered us at Operation Write Home, thanks for playing along in our challenge and I hope you'll join us again and again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and I can just imagine it being opened by a hero's spouse, parents or friends! p.s. I love that pretty vintage-y header on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very nice. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete